• To provide year-round outdoor education and recreation center for persons of all ages with developmental and cognitive disabilities
• To provide opportunities with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community for language and cultural expansion, support and education.
• To enhance the ability and self-confidence of people of all ages with developmental and cognitive disabilities.
• To educate through “hands-on” outdoor and recreation experiences while meeting individual needs.
• To facilitate exceptional learning experiences for families, direct care staff, interns, and professionals in the field of developmental and cognitive disabilities.
Confidence Learning Center is different as our Campers come to Confidence Learning Center WITH their primary care provider – they are not sent by themselves. We feel this provides a great learning and growing opportunity for everyone!