Mission of Confidence Learning Center
• To provide a unique year-round opportunity, facility, and professional staff for persons with developmental disabilities.
• To provide opportunities with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community for language and cultural expansion, support and education.
• To enhance the ability and self-confidence of people of all ages with developmental disabilities, with particular emphasis on persons with mental retardation, wherever they may be.
• To educate through “hands-on” outdoor and recreation experiences while meeting individual needs.
• To facilitate exceptional learning experiences for families, direct care staff, interns, and professionals in the field of developmental disabilities.
Confidence Learning Center is different as our Campers come to Confidence Learning Center WITH their primary care provider – they are not sent by themselves. We feel this provides a great learning and growing opportunity for everyone!